Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General V3 comming soon?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 48 total)
  • Michele

I’ve seen the videos, and everything seems very interesting, but I don’t see anything on the frontend side, where the current v2 is very poor in terms of graphic style (at least compared to the others competitors). It is also unclear if it will be possible to upgrade the work done with the current v2.

Unfortunately, it’s hard to invest money and time for me on a plugin that you work on only when you have free time compared to your main activity. If I remember, the last v2 update is 14 July 2021, and with every WordPress update (such as with 5.9), I’m always worried that Search&Filter will crash and stop working.

Anyway, I’ve just renewed my license to show you how much I believe in your work, but obviously, such a long wait doesn’t help much (it’s been almost two years since the announcement of the beginning v3).

P.S. I’m a “Beaver Builder” user, and I don’t use Gutenberg (which I think is rubbish, IMO).

Trevor Moderator

The last update was at the end of November 2021, v2.5.11

I do not know what the upgrade path (old forms to new forms is).

There are a lot of styling options now when you design the form fields, and you can see what they look like as you go along.

I too do not use Gutenberg, but because of it WordPress contains a lot of very useful code that can be leveraged (as we do) in plugins, and that makes plugins that use that code have a very light footprint. No point in loading yet more code and slowing a site down if you can avoid it.

Klemens

Are there any updates on V3? I need the ability to set default values otherwise I cannot use the plugin unfortunately.

Marc CHAPERON

Hello,

Is there any news regarding the release of V3 ? 🙂

Thanks,

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for enquiring about v3. Ross recently wrote an update here regarding progress:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/do-you-support-showing-active-filters/page/2/#post-276559

As is mentioned in the post, we’re working hard on getting this out as soon as possible – and it shouldn’t be too much longer now.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Lolo Fernández

Any news?

Trevor Moderator

As Ross, said, he will post news most likely on Twitter, but nothing to add as yet.

Yoran Heij

Double question:

How is the development of V3 going (ETA?)

Is there any news regarding the possible implementation of Geolocation? (I’ve been awaiting this feature since I started using the plugin in 2018 😉

Trevor Moderator

V3 is in its final stages of coding right now. We are now rapidly approaching the point where we can start beta testing. It will be a month or so. Then, after we release it, we will need to code the geolocation feature. That will be some months yet.

Ricard Jungic

Any news Mounth going ?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.