Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Showing all posts

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Endre Ruppert

I simply need a solution that does work. Which of the plugins mentioned above may I use the free version of?

Trevor Moderator

There are no free Post Grid plugins that work with our plugin. Only using our Shortcode method, and the Custom layouts plugin. It is why we made Custom Layouts, as users wanting to do as you asked had to buy premium plugins. Obviously, we are only at the start of the development cycle of Custom Layouts.

Endre Ruppert

I see. Thanks. And is there a tutorial on how to customize the shortcode method? Specifically for examplel if I wanna show the featured image and not show the excerpt?

Trevor Moderator

The code in that results.php already shows the featured image, with size ‘small’ I think from memory. To remove the excerpt, there is one line outputting that, so delete it. The same goes for any other line, e.g. category, date etc.

Trevor Moderator

But then, Custom Layouts could give you a simple line with just the featured image. Or did you need other data adding?

Endre Ruppert
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Astrid Varga

I’m running into the same issue, I guess, unfortunately.
    The JavaScript error I get is: Unchecked runtime.lastError: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received

Can you please help?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.