Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Trigger the infinite scroll through a “load more” button, not automatically

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Lars Faye

I would agree with that, but I’ve yet to find a situation where I couldn’t get FacetWP to do what I needed, whereas I’ve encountered multiple instances where S&F can’t do the job. It’s still a great plugin, but it’s getting left behind while the devs focus on their other projects like https://customlayouts.com/

Ross Moderator

This is just to let you know we are absolutely not giving up on S&F v3.

Custom Layouts was originally planned to be part of Search & Filter v3 (the most common request we’ve had is for this feature), but we decided to break it out into its own plugin instead.

Its a pretty advanced layout solution that we felt not everyone would need, and plenty of people might want without requiring Search & Filtering capabilities – so we released it for free.

RE v3, its still in progress, I’ve left more information here on the journey so far and how we’ve got to this stage:
    https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/do-you-support-showing-active-filters/page/2/#post-276559

Essentially we’re about to release v3 (free) for general testing…

Its a complete rewrite, with tons more features that we had before (and would have been able to do before).

I understand the frustration that our v2 has stagnated, but it still offers plenty of functionality for a competetitive price – a “load more” button is one of many features that have been requested but we’ve opted to put that on hold in favor of building the best possible architecture for v3, and building those features into v3 instead – it’s not been an easy decision but we’re almost there now.

Hopefully you will see the fruits of our labor very soon.

Noeste IJver

Thanks for understanding that it almost felt like it was vaporware. 😜
    I’m still very interested in V3 and will absolutely give it a spin when it’s available.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.