Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Some kind of conflict with Woocommerce!?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Miriam Brückner

Hi there. I have been using the plugin for a wihle to filter my shop page. That still works. But today I wanted to add another search form on my blog site to be able to filter blog posts (embedded via shortcode). Unfortunately I could bot make it work… I tried several things and I can display / filter products but nothing else will be shown in the results. I updated the cache after my changes. After some desperate testing I disabled all plugins and then it suddenly worked. The blog posts were shown in the results. Then I activated my plugins again one after another and realized that there seems to be some conflict caused by WooCommerce. But as I am running my online shop with this plugin I cannot replace this plugin. Is there a way to solve this problen? I would really need filtering for my blog posts and more custom post types!

Miriam Brückner

I forgot to say that normal WP search works fine (displays blog posts!)

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Miriam Brückner

Hi there -I would really love to give you an admin login, but as I am based in Germany we must have some kind of data processing agreement due to GDPR because there is a customer data available in the backend. Do you offer a DPA?

Trevor Moderator
    Miriam Brückner

I try to do this – will last a while! I will write again as soon as the copy is online!

Trevor Moderator

OK. I will wait for you.

Miriam Brückner
    Trevor Moderator
    Miriam Brückner

Hi Trevor!
    Just switch to “Blogbeiträge” (post_types=post) and then suddenly there is no result shown – even so there are 399 public blog posts that should be shown there!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.