Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Refund

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Marcus

I was successfully able to get a search and filter working on the blog page, but am having trouble setting up a filter form on http://communityfoundation.llwebdesigner.com/scholarship-forms/

I did start the initial set up but am not sure how to go about filtering TablePresstable that was inserted on the page. I am using tags right now, but is there something else I should be using? This is a page, not a post. I tried watching a few videos and reading more documentation, but not having any luck.

Thanks,

Leah

Ross Moderator

Hi Leah

S&F is not for filtering html output from other plugins.

S&F uses the data from your wordpress environemtn (such as custom post types from other plugins) – but it uses its own templating system to display results. You can use S&F to filter the table press custom posts, as you see the in the “Post types” option – but it doesn’t come tablepress integration.

You would have to follow the instructions I have given you above about customising the template, and then it would be upto you to integrate the tablepress html structure into the Search & Filter results template.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.