Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Just purchased pro, can't download

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

Then you need to find where your email client downloaded it. I assume all this is on the iPad? Maybe a (real) computer would be an idea? These issues must surely all be down to the iPad and its OS? In reality, I cannot see how you can do web design on an iPad? Surely you have a bigger device?

Staci Gustafson

Ok, will try regular computer, thank you!

Trevor Moderator

Let me know how you get on.

Staci Gustafson

Hello! Thanks, I got it working on a regular computer.

New question: I have searched the forum but can’t find specific instructions how to make the form be in the sidebar and results in the post body area, could you help with that? Also, I am going to have a LOT of categories, and they’re very spread out in the body, is there a way to list them more tightly like on your movie review demo? I am using theme 2010 and am open to changing themes if it’s easiest.

Thank you!

Staci

Trevor Moderator

The WP Themes have sidebar positions and the search form normally goes in one of those, I think. I have to say that I have long since stopped using using standard WP Themes, free themes, Premium themes (like those on Themeforest) and moved over to using a theme framework. It didn’t take me too long to find the one that was flexible enough for my needs and I have not looked back. One fee, unlimited possibilities, unlimited websites.

Staci Gustafson

Yes, a sidebar exists, so are you saying you don’t know how to put the form there, I have to buy a different theme? If it’s a simple thing of writing code in the sidebar editor, I’m open to that. And you can’t tell me how to tighten it up like your movie review demo?

Thank you!

Trevor Moderator

I am not saying that, no. If you have a sidebar, you should be able to put/drag the Search and Filter Pro into that. I cannot see what you are looking at in your admin screen. On mine, in the 2015 theme, I can drag the widget into the sidebar and then choose the form. As to closing it up, that is a matter of altering the CSS.

Staci Gustafson

Woohoo, success!!! I dragged it to the sidebar widget area and it not only worked, it tightened it all up! Thanks a bunch! This is a great product you’ve got, thank you for your hard work on it:)

Trevor Moderator

Can I mark this as resolved and close it? BTW, can you post in this forum next time you start a thread?

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/forum/search-filter-pro/support/

The forum you posted on is not so often monitored 🙁

Staci Gustafson

Yes, resolved, thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Just purchased pro, can't download’ is closed to new replies.