Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Just purchased pro, can't download

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Staci Gustafson

I am working on an Apple iPad, just purchased Pro from your site here, when I press the download button from my receipt or account, it says Safari cannot download.

Thank you,

Staci

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Staci Gustafson

Tried the zip link, got same message. Tried it on a different iPad i have, thinking it was a device issue, but same result. Is it an iPad compatibility thing?

Trevor Moderator

It may be. I can email it to you (spam folders permitting), can you make a private reply (there is a tick box at the bottom of the editor area) with the email address you want me to use. Before you do that, if you right mouse click the link and try to save the link as, does it then allow the download, making sure it ends with .zip?

Staci Gustafson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

I have sent it, so check spam etc.

Trevor Moderator

I don’t own any Apple devices (I prefer to avoid cheap Chinese made stuff – LOL), but I will check with the other devs when the office is open tomorrow.

Staci Gustafson

Okay, I received it and it seems to have downloaded onto my device somewhere, but when I go to WP and try to upload the plugin, when I go to select a file, all it offers is to check my photo and video libraries. Can’t access downloaded files.

Trevor Moderator

In WordPress you are in the admin, in the Add New Plugin page and you have clicked upload?

Staci Gustafson

Yes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Just purchased pro, can't download’ is closed to new replies.