Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro JUST BOUGHT THE PRO VERSION AND IS NOT WORKING AT ALL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Catalina Silva

Hello, I bought the pro version 2 days ago and have not been able to make it work at all

I cant exclude categories etc

Please help cause this is an urgent thing!

Ross Moderator

Hey Cataline, I’m away atm (it is mentioned here on the forums) – are you still experiencing issues?

Have you tried the plugin on a default WP theme such as 2014? This would help identify if it is a conflict with your theme or server setup…

Unfortunately I will not be able to reply now until I return but the above information will be useful for debuggin on my return.

Thanks
    Ross

Catalina Silva

It works with the 2014 default theme… apparently it is my theme that it is not makimg it work… it worked though with the free version!

Ross Moderator

Hey Catalina, I’ll look in to this on my return from my holidays – if you can supply login details to your site in advance then everything will be good to go when I get back and I can help further – just ensure your current theme is working correctly.

Either leave a private reply here with the details or send me an email (in the next post).

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Catalina Silva

sent you and email thanks

Ross Moderator

Got your email, been working through a backlog of support tickets – will get this sorted tomorrow.

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    Catalina Silva
    Burt Richard

I have the same issue…

I just bought and can’t seem to make this work. I even tried using the default wordpress theme???

What I am seeing is NOT like the video…NO Ajax…

Please assit in fixing this.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.