HTTP Error 500

Forums › Forums › General › HTTP Error 500

Viewing 10 posts – 11 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Anonymous
    #271298

    Sure. Ill get back today / tomorrow with an update. Thanks.

    Anonymous
    #271340

    After enabling and disabling the plugins 1 by 1 I found that the Woocommerce plugin makes that error appear. I even updated the plugin but every time I activate it I cannot access the Search Forms with more than 1 post meta added.
    In my backend “528443” has 3 post meta and I can only edit it when I disable woocommerce.
    528553 has 2 post meta but I have the same issue.
    528554 has only 1 and works with woo-commerce enabled too.

    Let me know if you can help with this as we still use WooCommerce on our live site.

    Trevor
    #271345

    Did you try with all other plugins deactivated and only WooCommerce and ours activated? I was wondering whether it might be another WooCommerce related plugin that might effectively only be active once WooCommerce itself was activated?

    Anonymous
    #271362

    Yes, I deactivated all other wc related plugins and found that only the WC main plugin affects it.

    Trevor
    #271365
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    #271407
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    #271411
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    #271523
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    #271535

    Yes, all good. Go ahead.

    Ross Moderator
    #271653

    Just to let you know I will be resuming this later on today.

    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts – 11 through 20 (of 29 total)

Search & Filter Support
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

We also use cookies to store items in your cart as well as allowing your to login on the site.

You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.

By continuing to use this site, you also agree to our Privacy Policy.