Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Dropdown Search WPML CPT

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Marc CHAPERON

Hello,

Thanks for this amazing plugin.
    I need to show a dropdown menu with the custom field “page-title” of a CPT “fiche_produit”.
    It’s working like a charm with this plugin.
    BUT.
    As those “page-title” are in English and in French, the dropdown menu show me ALL the results (french and english), even if I’m in the english or french version.

What can I do ?

Thanks.

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to EACH language’s search page so I can take a look?

Marc CHAPERON
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

The terms in the English form are not translated, I now understand. Have you translated the forms using WPML and have you translated all the taxonomies and custom fields?

Marc CHAPERON

In “All research models” dropdown search I have all the title in english and in french.

I have translated the forms using WPML -> yes
    translated the taxonomies -> I don’t use taxonomy for this specific dropdown menu, I’m using custom post “Fiche produit” and a custom field “titre-page”. (this custom field have been translate with WPML).

Do you look at the right dropdown search ? I’am sorry because there is two other dropdown menu on the page page. I’am talking about the third one 🙂 I’am ok with the two others ones.

Marc CHAPERON

Hello again,

This post gave me the answer : https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/sf-pro-acf-wpml-almost-perfect/

But it’s now manual (I need to add option each time I create a new page).
    And the automatic sort doesn’t work ^^.

If you have others solutions… 🙂

Marc,

Trevor Moderator

Which option are you adding each time you create a page?

Marc CHAPERON

Search Form UI ->Post Meta (Dropdown menu + Meta Key) + Options “Manual Entry” (to add pages).

If I have a new custom post. I need to do the manual entry again to show the new page on the dropdown menu.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.