Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro S&F Pro + ACF + WPML = almost perfect!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Andre Prata

Hi there!

I must be missing something and I’m hoping you guys can help me out.

I’ve set up S&F Pro with ACF and WPML. On the main language everything is working perfect, I’m using the Custom method for displaying the results. So, all the relevent ACF fields show up in the form, and it works just great.

I have translated the form for a second language, now on the frontend, the fields from ACF show up on both languages. The fields from the second language are working, which is great, I just need the fields (options) from the main language to not show up.

Check out this image here:

Duplicated fields

Can you see the duplicated fields? That is from the second language form. The fields in english are from the main language form.

NOTE: If I select the checkbox “Is an ACF Field” on the translated form (currently unchecked) the duplication issue is fixed but only the options in the original language are shown, making the search form to not work.

I’m sure it’s just a simple option I am missing, I just need to know which one!

Thanks in advance for your time, should you need any extra info (most probably you do), just let me know.

Cheers!

Andre.

Andre Prata

link to the image – https://prnt.sc/nm32ug

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Prata

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your reply. While I was preparing everything for you I decided to give it another go at trying to fix the issue I was facing, and I was successful.

So, in order to avoid both languages showing up on the translated form on the frontend I just had to manually add the fields to the form. It’s pretty automatic, to be honest, with the “Browse Values” option. I believe this happened to me because the custom fields have the same slug for both languages.

Well, all is good for now, thank you so much for your availability. Feel free to close this ticket.

Have a great day,

Andre.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘S&F Pro + ACF + WPML = almost perfect!’ is closed to new replies.