Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Default pagination links don't pull correct content – shows first page results

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tyler Doornbos

So sorry my first few messages were confusing. I’ll try to re-explain.

Previously (for some reason I can’t explain) I thought that when you navigate to /book_review/page/24/ , it would pull the same content as /book_review/?sf_paged=24 – but I hadn’t known positively fore sure, beforehand.. and now I know it doesn’t. However, since we are on the topic, is there a way to load the paged content from /?sf_paged=24 on /book_review/page/24/? — If not, no worries.

This is where it comes full-circle (the main reason for my initial inquiry) —
    If you were to inspect the page for a canonical tag, you’ll see that it’s telling google that the “next” page of results (if on page 1) would be /book_review/page/2/ but in reality, the canonical slug should be /?sf_paged=24 — Is there a way you know of to remedy this?

Thanks so much for your help and quick responses so far Trevor!

Trevor Moderator

Q. Is there a way to load the paged content from /?sf_paged=24 on /book_review/page/24/? — If not, no worries.

A. Sorry, as you guessed, no.

The Canonical stuff is being added by either the theme or an SEO plugin, so you need to look there.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.