Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro course randomly not displayed in results – record being removed from data base

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 89 total)
  • Nigel Moore
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Nigel Moore

Awesome… thanks…

The PHP version change could be a thing though. We did update a while ago but then had to downgrade as 7.1 or 7.2 can’t remember which one now broke our site.

I’m guessing all the plugins would have been updated by now so prob all good. I just need to create a staging server to clone the site to and test it first.

Did you want the 7.2 upgrade done for the test?

Cheers,
    Rick

Ross Moderator

Hmmmm, lets not throw another variable into the mix just yet, but do think about scheduling the upgrade in PHP (and testing all your plugins / functionality etc) at some point soon – we’ll probably need to cross that off the list of potential issues at some stage anyway.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Nigel Moore

OK cool, will leave the PHP upgrade for now.

All changes have been made and cache rebuilt, fingers crossed…

Cheers,
    Rick

Ross Moderator

Let me know how it goes! :/

Nigel Moore

Hey Ross

its happened so hopefully you can find something in the logs…

Cheers,
    Rick

Ross Moderator

Hey Rick

I had a look, and none of the code fired.

This tells me either, those actions are not being triggered in WP (which makes it harder to figure out where the issue is), or there is something wrong with the code I wrote / ID we’re using (I did test it locally).

I’ve just removed the constraint to only show logs relating to post ID 79, to see what comes up.

Can you rebuild, and let me know when that’s done? – and we’ll have to keep our eyes peeled again.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Another question actually – you haven’t implemented our function for updating the post cache on your site?

do_action('search_filter_update_post_cache', 23);

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.