Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Brings Whole Site Down

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Jason Hodge
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Jason Hodge

I already did the delete with the box ticked. Didn’t change anything. The site is now running OK. Someone had turned off the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper

I turned it back on and everything seems OK now.

Are these errors being looked at?:
    jQuery is not compatible with Quirks Mode https://www.truckpages.co.uk/wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-admin%2Fedit.php%3Fpost_type%3Dsearch-filter-widget%26page%3Dsearch-filter-settings

Ross Moderator

Hi Jason

Yes those jQuery errors are being fixed in our next update – thanks for highlighting them.

RE

I turned it back on and everything seems OK now.

So the site appears to be running smoothly? (it does from what I can see)

How would you like to proceed next, see how this goes, or continue the options from my post? – https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/brings-whole-site-down/page/4/#post-266277

Thanks

Jason Hodge

The dev is identical – copied from live yesterday.

I just turned off the AO & Super caching and contact forms/sitemap etc to make it easier/quicker to see changes.

Can activate them all if required for testing operation.

Dev runs faster because there are no images – takes too long to copy 200,000 images and takes up too much room.

I think we should leave it as it is for now and see what the next update brings.

Are you nearing completion of your V3? Would you like to beta on the dev site?

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hi Jason

Hows it all going? Good I hope?

Yeah it would be good to test v3 out with you – I added your name to the beta list a while back.

Just as a headsup, while the cache will be getting an overhaul, that won’t make it for 3.0 – more like 3.1 / 3.2 I’m thinking – so if we ar still having cache issues, it will be better to address them right away rather than waiting for 3.0.

We’re making good progress, in a couple of weeks I should be in a better position to have a finish date in mind.

Best

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.