Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Alphabetic pagination

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Kory Richardson

Hi there, I hope this finds you well. I am working on a business directory website & all of the listings are displayed alphabetically. Is there an easy way to display the letters A – Z & filter the results based on the first letter of the post title, when the corresponding letter is selected?
    (Or first letter of a meta field – which will be the same as the post title)

The client requested pagination, in addition to the 1 – max pages, but with the alphabet. Would this be a better route to go?
    Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Do you mean an A-Z type of filter, like in this thread:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/a-to-z-filter/

Kory Richardson

Ah – yes, that looks to be on the right track. Thanks!
    Let me wrap my head around this, and try it out – then reach out if any issues come up.

Trevor Moderator

OK. Do let me know how you get on.

Kory Richardson

It has been awhile…. but we have finally launched the new update. Here is the result!
    [redacted]
    Thanks again for the assistance.

Ross Moderator

I had a threat detected when accessing that page so have removed the link:

:/

Rostislav Netek

Is there any possibility to search within posts which start with specific letter? E.g. search for all posts that starts with “A” letter? Maybe some operator like A% could solve this but it doesnot work for me. I would like to have a list of A-Z symbols which would be anchors to posts with the first letter. Thank you, Rostislav

Trevor Moderator

Hi. I am sorry, but these forums are closed now for support issues. For users whose licence is current, you should seek support here:

https://searchandfilter.com/account/support/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.