Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Add search filter bar to produt grid Woocommerce

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

The problem is that, despite that you may place on a single numerical value in a product attribute, WooCommerce and WordPress treat them as serialised text data, which means they cannot be accessed as single numbers.

Only a custom field defined as a number, with only a single numerical data term (can only contain the characters .0123456789) can be filtered as a range.

yohann courty
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Range can only be selected if you use a Post Meta.

yohann courty
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Normally you would make you own new one. I would use a plugin called Advanced Custom Fields (it is free).

yohann courty

Ok thanks again, this is a very great support !
    I installed the plugin and I created the new custom field (associated to product, post and page) but it does not appear in the dropdown list of “Start Meta Key” of the Post Meta Field ? Do you know why please ?

Trevor Moderator

The field will not appear (make sure NOT to select the meta key name starting with an underscore _) until you save data on a post to the field.

yohann courty

Trevor,

Ok, Many many thanks, it’s working perfectly !!

Regards,

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for letting me know. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Add search filter bar to produt grid Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.