Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Add search filter bar to produt grid Woocommerce

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

You would need to use free resources, like the excellent code Q&A site https://stackoverflow.com/

Wherever they need to fetch the post ID, use the WordPress get_the_ID() function instead of other methods they may suggest (for example, do not use $post->ID).

Rather than using the search on their site, I use a google search like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=show+WooCommerce+product+attribute+field+value+site%3Astackoverflow.com

yohann courty

Ok thanks, I succeeded to customize the results.

I have again 2 questions about the plugin, can you please respond :

1. Is it possible to filter products by price ?
    2. Is it possible to sort result by price, date ? (I haven’t found these field in the Sort Order Field)

Regards,

Trevor Moderator

Both price and date are likely to be Post Meta (Meta Keys), they should be in the list of data types you can filter.

yohann courty

Hi Trevor,

Ok many thanks for your help and quick reply, everything is working now !
    Just a last question, how can I translate all the text in French please ?

Regards,

Trevor Moderator

Is this text in the form, if so, which text?

yohann courty

I would like to translate the label “All” in the dropdown field of the search and filter bar. In example, for the attribute “localisation”, the default value of the dropdown field is “All localisation”.

Trevor Moderator

If you edit the form, in the Form UI, you can change/set the ALL label yourself.

yohann courty

Ok thanks, Sorry but I have another question, is it possible to convert a product attribute filter (taxonomy field) to a slider field like price (Post meta field) ?

Trevor Moderator

I am sorry, it is not.

yohann courty
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Add search filter bar to produt grid Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.