Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Woocommerce taxonomies and variations problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)
  • ANDRES RODRIGUEZ

Hello, I am having trouble with the plugin. First I exclude the categories I don’t want to, but that doesn’t filter the attributes for the drop-down fields, all attributes from all products from all categories are showing.

If I check “Enable Auto count” then it goes crazy and shows not only the product but also the variations on the results and the submit and reset buttons stop working. It should only show the parent product as I read on another topic that this is actually the intended behaviour to show only the parent product.

General Settings I am using: Displaying with shortcode and ajax, field relationships AND, excluding some categories, multiple products taxonomies fields (hiding the empty ones). I’m also aware of always rebuilding cache after making any changes. Using last version 2.4.6.

For more explanation, the category I am using the filter has 22 products, but enabling Auto count now the results show 51 because like I said before, variations are being shown also.

ANDRES RODRIGUEZ
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    ANDRES RODRIGUEZ
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    ANDRES RODRIGUEZ
    Trevor Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    ANDRES RODRIGUEZ
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce taxonomies and variations problems’ is closed to new replies.