Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Woocommerce pagination keep showing first page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Joeri Marquerinck

Hi,

I have setup a filter for product categories but when I use the pagination it looks like every link is redirecting me back to the shop page. I cannot go to page 2,3, etc.

I see more topics about this in the forum but there are many ‘private’ replies. Hopefully there is a solution to fix this.

The Ajax Container and the pagination selector is set correctly….. I think.

Best regards.

Trevor Moderator

Please note that, as your license appears to have expired recently, you will first need to renew/complete the license/purchase to receive updates or support.

It is possible that the template structure does not have the pagination in the right place or with the normal class names.

Joeri Marquerinck
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

In the form, on the Display Results settings tab, make sure that the Ajax Container is set to .results and the Pagination set to .woocommerce-pagination a

Joeri Marquerinck

.results is not a class in my (or the Woocommerce) template so now the category filter or the pagination isn’t working anymore.

Trevor Moderator

My bad. Long day. It should be .products

Joeri Marquerinck

No problem. I also tried this before but then I get no results. Not with the category filter I have setup and also not when I use the pagination. I have changed it to .products so you can see what happens.

Trevor Moderator

Then try the Ajax Container back to #main? Did you have to change the Pagination setting when I asked you to try that? Or did you have that right anyway?

Joeri Marquerinck

In my case it’s .main but now the category filter is working again, only the pagination isn’t. I tried multiple pagination selectors, all pointing to the ‘a’ selector but nothing worked.

It’s strange that even when I deactivate the widget, so that there is no more Ajax loading anymore the pagination won’t work and I do get the ‘?product-page=3’ added to the URL.

Only when I deactivate the plugin the pagination is working again.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.