Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Visual Results?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Sarah Trenalone

I’m trying to setup the S+F plugin, and I want the results to show up as a linked image grid for a Recipe Index. So far I can only get them to show as a list of posts (like in a blog search). Is there a way to fix that?
    I want it to show up like this site- http://showmetheyummy.com/recipe-search/
    Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Is the ‘showmetheyummy’ site yours, or one that you have found?

Does your site use the same theme as them? If not, what theme are you using?

I can see that they use Search & Filter and the Shortcode Display Results method, with a customized results.php file (customized by them, not us).

Sarah Trenalone

No my site is Champagne Tastes and my recipe index is here. I heard Trevor from Show me the Yummy talking on a podcast about how he uses your plugin. I don’t care if it looks exactly like theirs… I just want the results to show up as an image grid. Is that possible?

I use Genesis with a Foodie Pro child theme. If you look at my current recipe index – it’s menus and sub menus on different pages that I’m manually updating and I’m trying to find a better solution!

Thanks!

Sarah Trenalone

Is a visual image grid possible? Instead of the archive list?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sarah Trenalone
    Sarah Trenalone
    Trevor Moderator
    Sarah Trenalone
    Trevor Moderator

Hi Sarah

The demo page is now done, so you need to make a real page with sidebar etc. to put this content into. There are some CSS (style) differences simply because it is not on a real page.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Visual Results?’ is closed to new replies.