Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro View All Results Button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Tim Brown

Any idea how I could have the default view of 15 but add a ‘view all results’ button?

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hi Tim, what do you mean by “default view of 15”?

What would the ‘view all results’ button do, take you to the search results with no filters selected (unfiltered)? In this case, I am working on a “reset” button which should be ready in the next update – approx 1 week.

Thanks

Tim Brown

A view all results button would allow the user to show all of the items in a search. Currently I have it set to show 15 at a time, and then the user can page through them all. A view all button would expand the search results out to show all of them on the first page instead of someone having to page through them. Do you know what I mean? If not I can provide further clarification. Love this plugin, thank you for making it.

Tim

Ross Moderator

Ah I see what you mean, yeah sounds like a good idea for some circumstances, if for example there were not hundreds of results.

I’m planning on adding a infinite scroll option to the plugin at some stage which is a step closer to the functionality you mention 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.