Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Version 2.5.3 Auto Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • suleiman

Hi

I noticed that there is a new version available. However, it states that the automatic update is not available for this Plugin. May I know if I am able to get the update for this and also what is is the latest update for this version?

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Please make a full site backup before updating.

Did you activate your licence key in the Licence section:

https://www.screencast.com/t/vfaYmLvR

Sometimes, a site is activated when it is a development domain, and when the domain is changed, you would need to deactivate the licence, then activate it again, so the live domain name is activated and registered on our server. So, also check if Your Account shows the exact same domain.

You might need to deactivate the licence, wait over an hour (this is important to let our cache clear) and then reactivate, and then wait again.

Alternatively, you can download the new version from Your Account. Then, if you have WordPress5.5+, go to Plugins -> Add New, choose the upload option, and WordPress will then give you the option to use that file to update the plugin, even though the old version is still installed.

If you are not yet at WordPress 5.5 or 5.6, what version of our plugin do you have installed? In the settings page of later versions, the last setting will enable you to delete the plugin without losing the forms and settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.