Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Use links instead of form inputs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Matt Down

Great plugin. Liking the results so far…

Just 2 things:

1. I’m using it to filter Woocommerce categories (top level) with no sub categories etc. Ideally, I’d like to replace the form input (dropdown) with a set of hyperlinks. Can you give me any clues on what I would need to format and where the ajax could be fired off to etc.

2. The first option of ‘All prododuct categories’ doesn’t seem to show all the products and looking a bit deeper, it isn’t carrying an ID (as I expected I suppose) but what needs to be done to get this resetting all the results effectively?

Than
    Matt

Ross Moderator

Hey Matt

To answer your questions:

1) This is a feature I’m looking to add in, its not going to be an easy task unless you know the code, if I get more time I can point you in the right direction but its an addition I plan on adding soon 🙂

2) Do you have a link? Whenever you have the “all option”, this means that this field is ignored, so that there is no search done for this field, which should include all categories – if you excluded some categories in the settings panel then maybe this is why you are seeing strange results?

Thanks

Matt Down
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

Hey Matt

In order to control the display of your results, you must tick “use custom template” and there you must enter a filename of a template you want to use for your results, that exists in your theme folder.

I can’t see the search form on your site though to see how it is working :/

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.