Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Unable to filter posts with multi search

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mounica

Hi I have a website in that, I need to filter posts based on category and post tag. I’m unable to do multi search for this. If i’m adding only category or only post tag i’m able to filter posts. But both at a time is not working. Can some one help me to solve this.

Working:<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[searchandfilter fields=”category”]’); ?>
    Working:<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[searchandfilter fields=”post_tag”]’); ?>

Not Working: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[searchandfilter fields=”category,post_tag”]’); ?>

Please reply me ASAP. If I need to purchase a pro version i’m ready to buy. But need some clarity on support system.

Trevor Moderator

Hi

These forums are to provide support for the Pro version, which is somewhat different from the Free version. If you require support for the free version, that should be sought on the WordPress.org page for the plugin. I am not involved in the support for that version, so I am sure how that is done.

Note that the pro version is very different, and does require setup that is, because it has far more options and is more powerful, more detailed that using simple shortcodes.

Should you purchase the Pro version, you will need to set up a form and the results, using the documentation (and, if needed, seek help here).

Mounica

If I purchase the PRO version will I get the support quickly if I find any issues?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.