Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Two issues with multi language site (WPML)

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Michelle

Hello,

I have a site that uses WPML to switch between French and English. I am running WordPress 4.9.9 and have updated to Search and Filter Version 2.4.6 I am using search results as an Archive

Issue #1

I have Category and Tags in my filter options. The headings and options (of categories and tags) will display on my English search but only the headings populate on my French search. However if in the backend I go to the French search settings I can rebuild the cache and then when I refresh my front end I will see both the headings and the options but now when I search back to English I only have the headings and no options.

My categories and tags are all properly translated in WPML and work everywhere else on the site.

Issue #2

When I am on my search results page and I switch language instead of loading to the equivalent search page it redirects me to home.

Is there a way to ensure page redirects to the equivalent search page rather than the home page?

Thank you.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Michelle
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Two issues with multi language site (WPML)’ is closed to new replies.