Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Trouble With Results Showing Up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)
  • Ryan

Hi there,
    I just purchased this and I think it is a great idea. My site is all ready to use it and I have set it up exactly the way it is supposed to. When I click search after selecting all of the checkbox filters that apply, the products don’t show up on the screen. However, I can see that the URL up top has adjusted for the page I am looking for. If I refresh the URL, then the Filters work. No customer will do this though so how do I make this work?

Ryan

I have used Elementor Pro in created this with the theme Astra. This is connected to my WooCommerce account.

Link For Reference

Trevor Moderator

Did you use our extension for Elementor Pro, which can be installed after clicking the big blue button (you need to be logged in to see it) at the top of the guide page (to download the installation file):

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

The guide covers many different use cases, so please read it carefully.

Ryan

Thank you Trevor!

When I get to the widgets page from elementor, do I use the search and filter widget at the bottom, or do I use the Sidebar widget with the WooCommerce tag?

Trevor Moderator

I am not sure what you mean? To put the form on the page? That is up to you how you want to do that.

Ryan

I am sorry, let me be a little bit more clear.

So, when I get to the elementor widget page do I use the sidebar widget to get to the search in pro with the plugin I just downloaded from what you sent to me, or do I use the “Search & Filter” widget?

Trevor Moderator

The ‘Search & Filter’ widget.

Ryan

Got it,
    when I try that widget, it gives me the option of selecting WooCommerce and then I click submit and nothing comes up.

Ryan

My click nav is as follows:
    Add widgets, Search and Filter, then it shows content and a selection box with WooCommerce, then after submitting a blank white screen is up.

For reference: Filter Trouble

Trevor Moderator

Did you follow the guide and add an Elementor Products widget to the page, and then set that up correctly?

I must go. It is Christmas Eve here in the UK, and it is 5:30PM!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.