Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Transferring Licenses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Jason

Good Afternoon. I would like to purchase the developer Search and Filter Pro license and transfer the current website I have on single licenses to the developer license. Can you help me to do that?

Trevor Moderator

You can upgrade in Your Account, no need to buy a new licence or to transfer. This way the key stays the same.

Jason

If i do that, will all the single licenses be transferred under that new developer upgrade or do I have to upgrade each one?

Trevor Moderator

If you do this, the licence key stays the same, but the number of sites that can be registered using it is increased. It makes it all simple and no work to do.

Jason

Okay so I just upgraded one of the single site licenses to the developer license but now how do i get all my other single site licenses under that developer license? And since some were just renewed in March do I get some kind of deal for upgrading to the developer?

Trevor Moderator

You have multiple single licences? I had not realized you had more than one licence key. You need to deactivate the old licence on each and then change the key and activate. Those licences that you no longer need, make sure you do not renew them when they come due, if they have not already expired.

The licence will have been extended to expire 12 months from when you upgraded (it sometimes goes wrong, so keep an eye on that and let us know if it does not happen that way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.