Support Forums

Support Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro S&F Pro + Post Grid not filtering

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Trevor 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • poppamies

Hi!

I’m using the search and filter pro to filter Post Grid results, but it’s not working. I’ve included only two tags, and it shows all the posts from those tags even if I click to filter only one tag.

Here are my shortcodes:
    [searchandfilter id=”7087″]
    [searchandfilter id=”7087″ action=”filter_next_query”]
    [post_grid id=’7115′]

The display results are set to custom – ajax and with the container #post-grid-7115
    When I click to filter the results, the page also loads the whole page and clears everything I’ve selected from the search form.

I just can’t seem to find what I’m doing wrong.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    poppamies
    Trevor Moderator
    poppamies
    Trevor Moderator
    Daniel Høi-Nielsen

Why are these marked as private? Makes no sense to have a support forum, and then the solutions are not readable to everyone! :S

Daniel Høi-Nielsen

I need an answer to this too

Trevor Moderator

Posts are private mainly because they contain private details, and particularly, will contain information not relevant or useful to other users. If a post contains information useful to users in general, it will be public.

Trevor Moderator

Daniel, please start your own thread, as I have not yet had an opportunity to resolve the OP’s issue, and yours may well be different. Please also note that support is not generally open on weekends.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.