Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Set up S&F pro through Divi theme builder without results url

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Joyce

Hello,

I have installed the S&F pro plugin and made a search result template through the Divi theme builder. Also installed the extension for use of the plugin through a blog module. I would like for the results to be shown through the blog module and then be filterable by sidebar.

The problem is that because of using the theme builder, there is not a page to grab a url from to enter into the results url field. Also, upon searching with the search box in the sidebar – there are no results rendered on the page, and the filter/category options on the sidebar are also not working.

I have the shortcode in a widget pulled in through the sidebar and have the blog module referencing the form created as stated in the documentation, but am unable to get this to function properly. A point in the right direction would be appreciated.

https://www.cabcattle.com/

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Joyce
    Trevor Moderator
    Joyce
    Trevor Moderator

Ah, that would be a problem. You would need to create a search results page and use that for the URL. The form will not work without this.

Joyce

But how will the results show if the page cannot be called for use through the Divi theme builder as the search results page?

Trevor Moderator
    Joyce
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Set up S&F pro through Divi theme builder without results url’ is closed to new replies.