Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Separate sort-by field.

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Joey.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Joey

So far the Search & Filter Pro plugin is working very good for me, but I miss one feature. I run the plugin on my affiliate website, but miss the feature like all the big stores have to sort-by the fields in a separate field. For example:

https://www.amazon.com/s?i=specialty-aps&bbn=2562090011&rh=n%3A2562090011%2Cn%3A%2115690151%2Cn%3A15718271&ref=nav_em_T1_0_4_NaN_1__nav_desktop_sa_intl_car_care

So, on the left the filter is working excellent with Search Filter & Pro. But I also want to filter the results with the sort by on the right part.

I’m running the plugin with shortcodes + ajax infinite scroll. I include a shortcode for the filter and for the results. This is working great.

I tried to include another shortcode for the sort-by, but it’s not working together.

So for example:

I have a page about vacuum cleaners. I filter on the left side all robot vacuum cleaners, then I want to filter on the right top of the category: sort by price (cheap to expensive). How can I realize this with the plugin?

If you interested I can send my URL in private.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Trevor Moderator

The ability to move ‘parts’ of the form to other places on the page will come in V3 (we hope this will be a few weeks away, depending on how fast we can finish the final coding). It is not possible in the current version, sorry.

Please note that we are closed for the weekend and any replies may be delayed until we open at 10AM (UK time) on Monday.

Joey

Hi Trevor, thanks for your reply! Good to hear that you are working on it. Can I subscribe somewhere to get updated about the progress of the plugin?

Trevor Moderator

We will announce it on our site, so keep an eye out.

Is it OK to close this thread?

Joey

Okay thanks, its fine to close.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Separate sort-by field.’ is closed to new replies.