Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Searching custom fields created with Pods

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • iaeon

I am using ‘Pods’ for custom fields which I need to be able to search and hope to find a way to use S&F Pro which I have just purchased.

I think on my data Relevanssi may not be too big a risk if it is the most pragmatic way to achieve what I need, but thus far I cannot see how to make it work. Setting up Relevanssi and building an index does not seem to work for me. Any hints?

Jesús de la Plaza

Just if helps (hope so, so Ross can focus on next 2.0 release, we are all waiting for… 🙂
    if you have already done all the work around displaying results using pods and S&F, related to Relevanssi, check this 4 steps:

1. On Relevanssi settings, make sure you have activated your post types on “Indexing options” section.

2. On Relevanssi settings, make sure you have added your custom fields (the ones you want the search on) on “Custom fields to index” section, is the last one. Instead of setting the names of the CF, you can just set to “visible” so Relevanssi will include all public CFs.

3. Rebuild the index.

4. Go to your S&F form, go to “Advanced” tab, and activate “Use Relevanssi in searches?” option.

That should be all. 😉

iaeon

Thank you for that. I thought I was missing the obvious somewhere and your detailed help pointed me to the ‘advanced’ tab and ‘Use Relevanssi’ which seems to have done the trick!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.