Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Search results seem to return all posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Boris Boguslavsky

I’m working on implementing Search & Filter Pro into a website I’m making for a party rental company.

The regular default wordpress search seems to work fine but the S&FP form returns all posts and pages despite the form being configured to only searching within the ‘Product’ post type.

Here’s a link to the page
    https://thefunonesdev.wpengine.com/?s

I’m using the Uncode theme and the search result template is a custom configured posts module element from their page builder. I believe they use WP Bakery Page Builder.

The form does seem to work if I use the theme’s default search page layout, but then there would be no images or prices shown in the results, so it’s not an option. Is there a way to get this plugin working with Uncode’s posts module?

Trevor Moderator

As you are using WP Engine for hosting, can you edit the WordPress site wp-config.php file and add this line towards the start of the file (after the php tag line):

define('WPE_GOVERNOR', false);

Copy this from the forum post, and not the email, as email software will replace the quote marks with the wrong ones.

If that does not fix it, please get back to me.

Boris Boguslavsky

Just tried that and the problem is still there. I’d be happy to give you some admin credentials for the back end so you can dig around if that would help. I can provide SFTP, WP Admin, and WPEngine credentials. If that would be helpful, let me know how to send you the info securely and I can make the accounts.

Boris Boguslavsky
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Boris Boguslavsky
    Trevor Moderator
    Kathy Brennan

Trevor,
    Thank you so much! Adding that to wp-config.php instantly fixed my issue.
    Kathy

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for letting me know. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Search results seem to return all posts’ is closed to new replies.