Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Search a product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Alejandra Sandoval

Hi I’m using the Pro version of search an filter. I’m using the search bar and I want the search bar to search items that doesn’t have a complete coincidence wit a custom post type. For exaple, right now I have a product named cream, and I have to write cream to find the result. I want that eaven if I write crea, it finds the results… how do i do that?

Alejandra Sandoval

Also, I hace another filter in the results page, it is to filter the results, I don’t know why it is not refreshing the new results after the search.

Trevor Moderator

Can you show me a live url?

Alejandra Sandoval

I’currently working on localhost :S

Alejandra Sandoval

I still can’t get the products if I write a part of the name. I have to write the entire exact word to get results.

Trevor Moderator

As a thought, I wonder …. if you installed Relevanssi and then enabled support for this in the form setup?

Alejandra Sandoval

Yes I did, thank you. I was wondering how do you search the taxonomy of the products too. For exaple if I write clothes how do I reach the shirt or the sock that are in the clothes taxonomy?

Trevor Moderator

Relevanssi has the option to index Taxonomies as well.

Alejandra Sandoval

I did enabled the Relevassi index taxonomies but still it doesn’t index the taxonomies. Is that a bug?

Trevor Moderator

Odd. I have done this many times and it works fine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Search a product’ is closed to new replies.