Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro results.php as a grid

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Ingo

Great extension, Trevor. Saved me a lot of time and money.

I’m using the shortcode-method for the results page and the only thing I need to modify is the layout. I’m not good in HTML and CSS and wouldnt wonder if you have an example for a results.php with a grid. I need my results in a 2-column-grid like my standard-archivepages with the post-thumb and title.

Hopefully you’ve got a fully styled results.php…?

Best
    Ingo

Trevor Moderator

No, but if you show me the example page ….

Ingo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Are there any pages on your site already that look like that image? If not, what theme is it? Maybe the author has examples like that, so I can steal the HTML!!

Ingo
    Trevor Moderator

OK, can I make sure that you made a search-filter in your theme folder and put a copy of the results.php file into that, as per the documentation:

http://www.designsandcode.com/documentation/search-filter-pro/search-results/using-a-shortcode/#Customising_the_Results

Let me work with what you have given me? It may be done over the weekend. I have much to do today. I will see.

Ingo
    Trevor Moderator

Hi

Sorry, busy weekend. Took longer than I expected to upgrade my server to EasyApache 4 and PHP7 🙁

Sooo fast now. Like massively faster 🙂

I will get on this today (in an hour or so from now).

Ingo

Great, thanks in advance!

Trevor Moderator

Hi

I am still working on the ‘major’ support ticket before yours, but I will have to stop and pick it up early in the morning 🙁

I need rest … sorry.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘results.php as a grid’ is closed to new replies.