Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Renewed my licence but activating it does nothing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • David Whiteley

When pressing activate on my licence key it doesn’t do anything, I have bound it to the URL of my site and it looks like its loading something but there is no indication of it being active and i still cant update the plugin.

Trevor Moderator

The activation can take 15-30 minutes. Does it now look activated? Please check Your Account and see what that says, is the license key and full domain correct?

David Whiteley

I have just tried again now and its still not activating, the site i have put in is correct

I’m currently on version 2.1.2 and once the licence key is activated i want to get it updated to the latest version which i cant do at the moment,

I have tried in a different browser and i have tried re entering the key and removing and re adding the site to my account none have worked

Trevor Moderator

With such an old version of our plugin (we are currently on 2.4.6) you will need to update manually, see this post:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/illegal-string/#post-193740

David Whiteley

Thanks you,

That solved it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Renewed my licence but activating it does nothing’ is closed to new replies.