Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Receipt/Invoice available?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Daniel

Hi there,

great plugin. I bought a single site license a couple of days ago and today the multi site version. 🙂

Just a quick question: can I get some sort of receipt/invoice? I got a e-mail with the title “Purchase Receipt” but it didn’t have any attachments or anything, just the links to your website.

I would need it for tax purposes and my balance sheet (if that’s the correct term in English 😉 ).

Thanks.

Ross Moderator

Hey Daniel

The purchase receipt should normally be fine – its like buying a product in a shop so you only need a regular receipt – I’ll see what I can do anyway but may take some time to get this kind of thing integrated with my shop :/

Thanks
    Ross

Ross Moderator

Hey Daniel

We’ve just updated our receipts as well including a printable/online version – I’ve just resent them to you in case you needed them.

Thanks
    Ross

Daniel

Hi Ross,

that’s great news!

Thanks for sending the e-mails.

Just one problem: when I try to open the receipt, the page says “Sorry, trouble retrieving payment receipt.”. And that’s it.

Do you want me to send you my receipt links privately?

Ross Moderator

Sure Daniel send them over and I’ll take a look – I’m assuming the emails themselves are a lot more appropriate now thought as they actually including pricing etc?

Lets try to see what this problem is anyway 🙂

Daniel

I was about to send it over, but now it seems to work. Thanks anyway. 🙂

I’m still not sure if I can use your invoices for tax purposes since there’s no name and adress of you (and me) on it, but I’ll still give it a try.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.