Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro range slider for date range?

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Amy Mckenzie

Hi! Great plugin! Is there a way to use the range slider for the date range option?

-Amy

Amy Mckenzie

upon further investigation… the date picker, chosen integration and slider are all non functional… any ideas?

Ross Moderator

Sounds like you might have some JS errors on your page? These are all things related to to JS – if you have a link I can take a look…?

To answer your first question, you can’t use it with a regular date, but you could use a range slider on a numeric meta field, so you could have a meta field for the year, and then you could create a range slider for specific meta field – but not the whole date.

Thanks

Amy Mckenzie
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

Hi Amy

The nature of JavaScript means that often, when one script fails, it makes the following scripts after it also potentially fail.

Let me know when you have fixed your JS errors and I can help further.

Thanks

Amy Mckenzie

Hi Ross, I have resolved my js issues 😀 Still no “chosen” style stuff on my two multiselects… plus I’ve noticed now as well that if I do choose something from either of the multiselects, its not registering in the search results (its as if nothing is selected). The plain text field and date fields work for searching (still no date picker though).

Thanks!
    Amy

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.