Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General question on modify date picker field and dropdown jquery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • JENNIFER LIN

Hi,

1. For your ‘date range’, how can I add ‘to’ or dash between the two date picker field? I mean in which file.

2. For the ‘date range’, default is ‘block’. I tried to change it to inline-block but it doesn’t help. Also there is extra space on top of second date picker field. How can I change the layout so that they are in one line?

3. For the dropdown, if I want to add jquery so that it looks like a text field before user type word instead of looking like a dropdown selection, in which file I can add jquery? (I mean like the way it looks like in airbnb or other hotel site when user type a city.)

Ross Moderator

Hi Jennifer

To answer you questions:

1) This is an option in the next version of the plugin, out shortly after new year (we are now closed until the 4th).

2) This really is a customization and depends on your theme. The next version of S&F has a few more classes and things like that added to all teh fields, so perhaps this will be easier for you to style.

3) If you take a look at your fields, you will see the option “combobox” for any dropdown and multiselect input types – I guess this is what you are after 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.