Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Problem with Woocommerce page filter behaviour

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Thomas

Hi,

I was just wondering if you could help with with a problem I’m facing when using S&F Pro on an Archive WC page. Whenever I first filter the results, the page loads fine, but if I uncheck the filter the plugin fails to bring me back to the product archive page.

Could you help?

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Thomas
    Thomas

Hi Trevor, did you have a chance to look into my problem?

Trevor Moderator
    Thomas

Done, you can check now.

This is another problem actually. How can I have the form appear on product category category pages as well?

Trevor Moderator

How did you add the form to the shop page?

Is it in a widget in a sidebar?

The product category archive page does not appear to have a sidebar. Can it be switched on?

Trevor Moderator

As far as the form returning to the shop page, it is not doing so because it doesn’t know to do that becasue of the ‘Enable filtering on Taxonomy Archives’ option. Instead, create in a block under the form a fake ‘reset’ button/link that points to the shop page. If you use our ‘Reset’ form object, the same problem would be seen.

Thomas

I didn’t use a sidebar, I just put the shortcode on the shop page

Thomas

I’m not sure I understand what you mean here? “Instead, create in a block under the form a fake ‘reset’ button/link that points to the shop page. If you use our ‘Reset’ form object, the same problem would be seen.”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Problem with Woocommerce page filter behaviour’ is closed to new replies.