Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Problem caching _sft_category

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • renan oliveira

Hi

When i try to search something filtering by category, and URL is rewriten to something?_sft_category… I get these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: _sft_category in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined index: _sft_category in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 166

Notice: Undefined index: _sft_category in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 240

Notice: Undefined index: source in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined index: source in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 249

Notice: Undefined index: source in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 262

Notice: Undefined index: source in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 339

Notice: Undefined index: source in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 345

Notice: Undefined index: source in /home/sandboxprevidenc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-cache.php on line 377

I have already tried to disabled and enable S&F pro, then duplicate my form and use the new one, and after all that I have tried to rebuild cache.

It didn’t work.

These errors occurs only when I try to filter by category. It seems something is going wrong with cache, but I don’t know what.

Thanks!
    Renan

Trevor Moderator

Whilst waiting for Ross to cast his eyes of this, can I ask a few questions?

What version of PHP are you using, and is display_errors switched on in PHP? If you do’t know how to discover the answers to these questions, install a plugin called phpinfo-print (its free) and at the top will be the answer to the version and inside the Core section will be the other answer.

If display_errors in ON, note that the PHP manual says it should be off for production servers.

renan oliveira

Hi Trevor, thanks for answering this.

Yes, it’s on but only for debugging purposes.

PHP version is 5.3.29

Thanks!
    Renan

Trevor Moderator

I have reported it as a possible bug.

Ross Moderator

Hey Renan

Can you disbale S&F, and re-enable, then rebuild cache from the admin screen?

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

renan oliveira

Hi Ross

I did try that, but it didn’t work.

It really seems like a problem with category caching. Anything I can do to debug and give you more info about that?

Thank you

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    renan oliveira

Alright Ross, I sent the info you asked by email.

Thanks!

Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.