Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Price slider problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Matteo

Hi,
    I have a problem with price slider with my WP+WooCommerce website (WP 4.1.2, WOO 2.5.8 and SFP 1.4.3), if I want filter my products by price (I tried “_price” and “regular_price”) ex. from 0 to 7€, the results contain also the products that cost 7,90€.

There is a solution for display ONLY the product from 0 to X€ without the results out the range of the values?

Ross Moderator

Thanks for opening a new ticket.

I’ll try to look in to this today or tomorrow.

I’m currently working on some pretty huge updates to the plugin, and if this is a bug, I’d like to include the fix in that. What kind of deadlines/timelines are you working to?

The next S&F release is scheduled for the end of this month.

Thanks

Matteo

I have the deadline for next week but meantime I try to resolve other bugs that I have found with Roots theme (https://roots.io/), the plugin doesn’t work fine in WooCommerce products archive…

Ross Moderator

Hey Matteo

I know we have some roots users so check the forums as you might find the snags they also hit. I believe this is mostly to do with displaying your results (http://www.designsandcode.com/wordpress-plugins/search-filter-pro/docs/display-results/) – if you’re good with html/css, I would recommend the shortcode method as this has better compatibility with themes in general.

RE Woocommerce – you’re right, you can’t just drop this in to your products archive – S&F is for building a search form and a results page – so what you would need to do is emulate/copy the layout of your product archives to create a search results page which would behave the in the same way.

The S&F update won’t be out in a week (end of the month I’m hoping), so I’ll take a look at a quick fix if this is indeed a bug in S&F (RE the price range).

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.