Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Price slider not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Tagline Media Group

I have recently purchased this slider and am trying to configure the price slider for a Woocommerce site. I have items set up with regular prices and from the ‘Post Meta’ search filter I have tried using ‘_price’ and ‘_regular_price’ but it does not work.

Below this I have the ‘number’ section in use and selected ‘Range – Slider’ selected.

Please advise.

Ross Moderator

Hey Deb

Can you describe what happens when you try to use it? Is, do you see a heading if you have specified one and what happens in the place of the price slider?

I’m working on an update this week but it sounds like you’re problem is unrelated so more details would be great

ThAnks

Tagline Media Group
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jim B

Price slider return all items when using only that criteria and set to any level even base lowest ($0 to $0)

Tagline Media Group

What settings am I missing so this will work properly?

Tagline Media Group

I am still having issues with the price slider not working.

I have items set up with regular prices and from the ‘Post Meta’ search filter I have tried using ‘_price’ and ‘_regular_price’ but it does not work.

Below this I have the ‘number’ section in use and selected ‘Range – Slider’ selected. I have the ranges going from 0-100. When I go to the product page the products will fade out when I use the slider like it is searching them but it does not actually filter any items.

Ross Moderator

Hey Deb, drop me an email from the contact form (http://www.designsandcode.com/contact) with your login details and a link and I’ll try to look in the next few days. Apologies for the delay been working on an update that should be live tonight 🙂

charlotte oates

I’m having the same problem with my sliders. Regardless of which values I enter on the slider it returns all results (the category and tag sections are working fine).

If I go back to edit the search form, if I look at each of the post meta sections the meta key has changed from the one I selected to the one at the top of the drop down.

my search page is http://www.myrecipebook.co.uk/recipe-search

Also, I’ve activated the plugin but I’m not seeing the update available on my dashboard.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey all, I will be looking at this closer over the next week and will hope to fix soon – although I have not yet been able to recreate the problem in my setup.

Ross Moderator

HEy all please check the latest update these issues should be resolved.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.