Price range: Define max as "more than 250.000" instead of show 1.000.000

Forums › Forums › Search & Filter Pro › Price range: Define max as "more than 250.000" instead of show 1.000.000

Viewing 2 posts – 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anonymous
    #189132

    Hi there. I need to “trim” the max value for range selector.
    I got items from 0 to 1.000.000, with step 5.000
    But instead of that I want my list from 0 to “More than 250.000” instead 1.000.000… as example.

    Is there a way to do this?
    Does it need customization from you?
    How much is the cost of it?

    Thanks in advance!

    Trevor
    #189148

    I do not think it is possible to do this with a range slider (it is possible to change other inputs using our filters (https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/action-filter-reference/#filter-input-object), and sorry, but we do not offer customisation as a service.

Viewing 2 posts – 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Search & Filter Support
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

We also use cookies to store items in your cart as well as allowing your to login on the site.

You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.

By continuing to use this site, you also agree to our Privacy Policy.