Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Pre-purchase question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Wilfredo Gonzalez

Hello, i would like to know if i buy the Single Site License – $20.00, do i have access to the lastest version of the plugin?, i would also like to know if it is possible to make a layered navigation for blog posts and event posts type.

Thank you in advance.

Trevor Moderator

Hi

I am unsure what you would want the plugin to do with blog posts and the event posts type. Also, it depends how the events post type is made. It is very difficult to integrate with events calenders, such as the Events Calender plugin and I have not found a way to do this yet (but it is on our to do list).

Wilfredo Gonzalez

I’m actually using toolset types plugin to create meta fields for woocommerce products, and i see the plugin does a layered navigation for woocommerce. I’d would like to know if that layered navigation can be implemented for another post types appart of woocommerce.

Trevor Moderator

I am unsure if our plugin works well with Toolset Types, as my memory tells me there have been some issues with it. We generally recommend the use of ACF or ACF Pro, as our plugin has been customized to support ACF (not exclusively, but the meta field elements in the form build have a check box for ACF support).

I am not entirely sure what is meant by layered navigation though? Could you enlighten me?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.