Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Parent/Child Taxonomy not displaying correctly in the filter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Jason Wendel

I’m having a strange issue where the children of a parent don’t display under the parent in the search filter. In the image, the highlighted area should be under the “Europe”. I’ve checked the hierarchy for the post and it’s correct but not displaying correctly. There are a lot more doing the same, the image is just an example of a few.
    Taxonomy filter

Jason Wendel

It looks like the issue only occurs when I go 3 deep. For instance, Europe>France>Paris breaks things but Europe>France works fine.

Ross Moderator

Hi Jason thanks for this and I think you finally figured out how to replicate the issue (I couldn’t)

Will take a look over the next few days and get back to you hopefully with a solution.

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    Jason Wendel

Hi Ross, yes that sounds like what is happening to me. Some appear at correct level of indentation and then at some point, they stop. Thanks!

Ross Moderator

Hi Jason

I just emailed you a fix. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Jason Wendel

Thanks, Ross! It’s working now!

Ross Moderator

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Parent/Child Taxonomy not displaying correctly in the filter’ is closed to new replies.