Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Paid for 2 licenses, only have 1 unique license key and 1 allowed site?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ben

I purchased 2 Single site licenses on June 18, 2018 and August 16, 2018
    However when I view all of these purchases in my account, it tells me I only have 1 license key and it is activated on 1/1 sites.
    I need 2 seperate license keys, and as far as I know, I paid for that.
    Can you please provide me 2 license keys?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

Hi Ben

I see with both those purchases it looks like you opted to renew your license.

I thought our software wouldn’t allow that, but you purchased twice at the renewal discount and it seems to be associated with the same license.

I don’t actually have the capability to convert the last payment to a full license rather than renewal.

Let’s get this sorted another way:

1) Start a new purchase for S&F Pro and on checkout choose PayPal.
    2) Proceed with payment but when the PayPal login screen pops up, close it and leave the process.

In our system there will be a pending payment on your account which I can convert to a full license.

Let me know when you’ve done that.

Thanks

Ben

Just did that: purchased a new S&F single site license, but cancelled the Paypal payment.
    Thanks in advance.

Ross Moderator

Hi Ben

That’s been done for you – you should have a welcome email and you can find the details under your account.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Paid for 2 licenses, only have 1 unique license key and 1 allowed site?’ is closed to new replies.