Support Forums

There is a new way to get support - via the support tab in your account.

Our support systems are changing, for the better. You'll be able to manage all your support requests from your account, and respond to any tickets via email.

These support forums are now closed - existing tickets will be closed after a month.

Support Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination with Elementor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Zachary Willmann

Hello,

I am having trouble integrating Search & Filter Pro with Elementor post list. The AJAX pagination does not update the list. It only flashes to the same results as initially shown.

I have configured the plugin as shown in the documentation. Any ideas on what I might be able to check for, or any known issues?

Thanks.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Zachary Willmann
    Trevor Moderator
    Zachary Willmann
    Trevor Moderator

A quick look at the form shows only one issue:

https://www.screencast.com/t/T8rFVdF6SRfy

When you want ALL terms, actually Select None. Can you remove those two rows of settings and save the form.

The next issue is this:

https://www.screencast.com/t/fMp7oVyr

Can you remove that shortcode element and replace with a Text element, and in the text tab (not the visual tab) of that Text element, paste this:

[searchandfilter id="114" action="filter_next_query"]
    <script>(function ( $ ) {
    	"use strict";
    	$(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){
    		elementorFrontend.hooks.doAction('frontend/element_ready/posts.classic', jQuery('.elementor-widget-posts'));
    	});
    }(jQuery));</script>
    Zachary Willmann

I was already loading that script in the theme, but I removed that and followed your intructions and the issue remains, unfortunately.

Is there anything else I should try? You are also more than welcome to make changes and experiment with the site if you need. Thank you.

Trevor Moderator
    Zachary Willmann

Elementor and Elementor Pro are both current versions. The license expires in 3 weeks, so that’s the warning you noticed. The pagination is unfortunately not working. Anything else I should try?

Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.