Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination not working with Dynamic Listing (Plus addons Elementor)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • DELPHINE LESUR

Hello,

I have to use the widget Dynamic Listing from The Plus Addons (Elementor) to show a list of my custom post “biens” (like “buildings” in english) with a custom skin for a customer.

I use the query ID to link my search and filter form with my Dynamic Listing. Our item from the custom post type are displayed but the pagination isn’t working.

I add this code to functions.php to manage the link :

function recherche_bien_vente_function($query_args){
    	$query_args['post_type'] = 'biens'; // My custom post type
    	$query_args['search_filter_id'] = 783; // My search and filter ID

if ( get_query_var( 'paged' ) ) { $paged = get_query_var( 'paged' ); }
    	elseif ( get_query_var( 'page' ) ) { $paged = get_query_var( 'page' ); }
    	else { $paged = 1; }
    	do_action ('search_filter_setup_pagination', $paged);
    	$query_args['paged'] = $paged;

return $query_args;
    }
    add_filter('recherche_bien_vente', 'recherche_bien_vente_function');

I think that your plugin does not support the pagination for Dynamic Listing (and Dynamic Listing globally) but can I make it work with the query_args ? Or is it an another method ?

Regards,
    Amélie.

Trevor Moderator

As you are using Elementor Pro, and did you use our extension for Elementor Pro, which can be installed after clicking the big blue button (you need to be logged in to see it) at the top of the guide page (to download the installation file):

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

In the main, this works with another custom skin plugin (Ele Custom Skins), as that plugin sill uses the Posts widget, but adds extra skins that you design.

Doing the pagination from code is unlikely to work though.

DELPHINE LESUR

Hello,

It was what I did before this but the pluggin “Ele Custom Skins” isn’t working well (I can’t modify anymore my skins after few days), it’s not the first time in a site that I build and I think that it’s start to be to old (no updates for the pluggin). It’s why I had to buy “The Plus Addons” to use Dynamic Listing..

Trevor Moderator

At the moment, other than Elementor Pro itself (and its Posts, Products, Archive Posts and Archive Products widgets), we only officially support these plugins (the first is for Elementor, the second is a generic plugin):

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/dynamic-content-elementor/

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/search-results/custom-layouts/

We do intend to extend our support to other Elementor posts plugins later this year, but such support requires the assistance of the plugin authors, and Dynamic Content were the first to step up and provide considerable assistance in this. I am sure others will over time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.