Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro pagination not working and it looks like filtered results are not correct

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • naoki Atanda

I have tried to set up search and filter pro, but the pagination seem not to be working and then it looks like the result when I filter is not correct or bringing the desired result, I cannot figure what is happening

Thank you

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    naoki Atanda
    naoki Atanda
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    naoki Atanda
    Trevor Moderator

Yes, having downloaded the extension, you need to install it in WordPress. It will then give you additional options in our form settings, and also in the widgets in Elementor, so the form and results can be linked, which is what the guide instructs you on.

naoki Atanda
    Trevor Moderator

You should not be using that shortcode, as it is no longer required when using our Elementor extension. I wonder if you have used the old (now obsolete) integration method?

Do check the guide I linked to and follow that step by step to make sure all is OK, as there are many differences between the old and new method (one of which is to no longer use that shortcode).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘pagination not working and it looks like filtered results are not correct’ is closed to new replies.