Support Forums

There is a new way to get support - via the support tab in your account.

Our support systems are changing, for the better. You'll be able to manage all your support requests from your account, and respond to any tickets via email.

These support forums are now closed - existing tickets will be closed after a month.

Support Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination in pages: Not working with Beaverbuilder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Daan van den Eeden

Hi,

We tried everything (we think) but the pagination functionality isn’t working on our site https://vvvmoerdijk.nl/ontdek/

Our set up:

– BeaverBuilder (latest version)
    – Search & Filter (latest version)

We already tried:
    – Search & Filter for BeaverBuilder add on

We use the following class for pagination:
    .fl-builder-pagination a

Can you give us a hint? You make our day!:)

Trevor Moderator

A number of things I can see.

The form seems to be set to Post Type Archive. I think it should be set to ‘Beaver Builder Posts Module’ and the Results URL entered in the form.

avanti

Hi,

Unfortunately, i encountered the same issue with S&F and Beaver Builder Posts module’s pagination.
    Tried a bunch of settings variations, with or without S&F BB Addon… nothing helped.

I ended up using FacetWP that worked almost out of the box.

I like S&F much but honestly, it can become a pain and time consumming to make it work with BB sometimes.
    Fingers crossed, i hope S&F v3 will improve the experience with BB… when it will be out: in a few weeks, months now? 😉

Best regards
    Emmanuel

Trevor Moderator

It is still a while away. These support forums are now closed for now, so I will close this thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pagination in pages: Not working with Beaverbuilder’ is closed to new replies.